CDA is a company that focuses on the design, manufacture, and sale of high-quality equipment for filling, screwing, and labeling products. The company has grown steadily due to its commitment to innovation for over 30 years. In this news, you will learn about our range of screwing and capping machines. We started out by designing screwing machines capable of adapting to the specific needs of each sector because we are aware that screwing involves many aspects related to various sectors and companies.
Whatever your sector, CDA has the solution
– For the cosmetics industry, the crimping technique is necessary for perfume spray caps.
– In the food industry, jam or honey jars with twist-off caps require a specific capping technique.
– In the chemical industry, it is common to use safety caps to ensure the protection of products. This requires the application of a specific tightening torque.
– In the wine industry, a particular capping technique is used with an aluminum or tin cap crimp.
– Finally, for the spirits industry, a particular pushing technique is required for T-caps.
CDA’s line of screwers offers a wide variety of custom screwing systems to accommodate different shapes and sizes of caps or lids (such as pump caps, pipette caps, squeezer caps, crimping caps, and twist-off caps). In addition to meeting the specific needs of containers and closures, our screw machines are equipped with state-of-the-art technology while remaining simple to operate and adjust. This ease of use is due to the intuitive and ergonomic user interface.
Our screwers adapt to your corks
The semi-automatic capping machine that we offer is particularly adapted to small and medium productions.
– The VS100 has a custom-designed interchangeable screwing head, allowing a perfect adaptation to the different shapes and sizes of caps such as twist-off caps, flat caps, hinged caps, grooved caps, etc.
On the other hand, for large productions, we offer several models of automatic screwers that can be easily integrated into an existing production line or used independently.
– The VS400 has a tribological or lugged screwing head adapted to flat caps.
– The VS500 is equipped with natural rubber screwing belts for screwing on pistol or pump caps.
– The VSA screwing machine is equipped with two screwing systems (VS400, VS500, one driving, one crimping) for great flexibility.
– The VS1000, fully enclosed, has screwing belts for the closing of the pump, pipette, and gun caps.
– Finally, the VS2000, also enclosed, can be equipped with different screw heads to accommodate a variety of closures and lids, and automatically routes caps onto products.
From innovation to expertise
At CDA, we are experts in screwing and are proud of our reputation in this field. Our team is made up of highly trained professionals who listen to your projects and are committed to providing customized solutions to meet your specific needs. We understand that each project is unique and we make it a point to fully satisfy our clients by providing customized solutions that meet their specific needs. It is this customized approach that sets us apart from our competitors.
If you are looking for a company you can trust for your capping machines, count on CDA. We are here to help you achieve your production goals and succeed. Please contact us today to find out how we can help you achieve your goals.