Proud of our PMMI membership, we are pleased to present our range of labelers, fillers and packaging lines made in the USA during the International Expo Pack! This world-renowned show brings together the leaders of international packaging. With more than 2,500 exhibitors for more than 50,000 visitors, it is the biggest event to discover all the innovations of the sector. As every year, CDA USA will be present at booth N6346. Come discover our packaging solutions for all sectors of activity; painting, e-liquid, food, viticultural, distillery, cosmetics…
- The CDA Ninette Auto is an ultra-compact semi-automatic adhesive labeling machine that allows you to apply up to two labels on all cylindrical products such as bottles, vials, jars, buckets, jars, etc. With a production rate of up to 1000 products per hour, the control of this semi-automatic labeler is managed by an intuitive touch screen.
- CDA’s Ninon Mix allows adhesive labeling on the sides and tops of square, cylindrical, ovalized, conical products without any material change. This linear automatic labeler can apply up to 5 labels with a labeling capacity of up to 60 products/minute depending on the packaging.
- CDA’s Ninon Wrap is an automatic linear labeling machine using the adhesive banding/wrap-around labeling technique to label cylindrical products of all sizes.This linear automatic labeler combines a high labeling rate of up to 200 products/minute with very high application accuracy.
- CDA’s K-Net allows to fill all types of liquids and has a semi automatic capping machine. It uses an electromagnetic or a mass flowmeter.
- The complete E-Fill packaging line can apply up to 2 labels and achieve a filling rate of up to 25 products per minute. Controlled by an intuitive touch screen, it offers the storage of 50 product covers as well as ease of adjustment and use.
Our team will meet you on booth N6346 to discover our latest innovations in the packaging of all types of products.