Contact us
Be called back
Call us

Harvest Ridge Winery - Lystop S - CDA USA

Lystop S - Harvest Ridge Winery | Automatic labeling and crimping machine for beverages

Harvest Ridge Winery is a family-owned and operated winery located in Marydel, Delaware. The winery was founded in 2010 by Chuck and Chris Nunan, who were inspired by Chuck’s Italian ancestors and their tradition of home winemaking. The Nunans planted their first grapes in 2011, including Chardonnay, Malbec, Viognier, and Merlot varieties.

Visitors to Harvest Ridge Winery can tour the facility, sample the wines and ciders, and purchase their favorite products. The winery supports children in need and veterans through various initiatives. Chuck Nunan, the founder, often expresses his love for the business and the opportunity to give back to the community.

Product focus

Harvest Ridge Winery produces a range of wines and hard ciders from grapes grown on their 19-acre farm in Marydel, Delaware. Approximately 75% of the grapes used in their wines are estate-grown, while the remaining 25% are sourced from local farms.
The winery’s production has grown from 1,700 cases in 2013 to 6,800 cases in recent years. Their offerings include internationally recognized wines made from various grape varieties like Chardonnay, Malbec, Viognier, and Merlot. In addition to wines, Harvest Ridge Winery also produces hard ciders, expanding their product line.

Furthermore, they care about the whole making process, such as the packaging. They have chosen our own CDA machine, a labeling machine that can apply up to 4 labels on wine bottles or just beverages in general. The Lystop S is perfect for reaching a high efficiency.

Harvest Ridge Winery

Lystop S

Automatic labeling machine to label beverage bottles

  • Crimping of metal or PVC capsules (2 crimping heads with 8 rollers or 2 thermal heads)
  • Accurate and efficient labeling (3-point technique)
  • Intuitive operation and easy to adjust
  • Up to 4 labels


No planned obsolescence



Settled by our team



Our team at your service



30 years, 7.000 clients,
105 countries